As CEO of Talon Outdoor, Eric has repeated his successes at global media giant, Kinetic; developing Talon into a 90-strong, £200m turnover, outdoor media specialist. At Kinetic I served as Global Head of the Out of Home agency before selling the business, with billings at $4.4bn, to WPP. I spent the previous 12 years building Kinetic (formally Poster Publicity) into a market-dominating, international and diversified company with a sustainable platform, consisting of 42 offices across the UK, Europe, Asia and the US.
In addition to my media interests, I am an active NED of several companies including cutting-edge digital business, Blis Media, youth marketing company, Let’s Go Crazy and award-winning PR agency, ENS. I am also interested in investing in start-up digital and mobile businesses and co-created Ballpark Ventures as an investment vehicle for this venture.
Areas of expertise
• Outdoor and Out of Home media
• Traditional media
• New media
• Mobile, especially engagement with audiences via mobile technology
• Business development
• International development
• Business strategy for companies of varying market maturity
• Relationships; Eric enjoys a network which spans media owners, agencies, major brands, small business owners and entrepreneurs